The Irish Margarita features Irish whiskey in place of tequila with a green salted rim, perfect to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day or enjoy any day for luck!
Level of Difficulty: Easy
- 1 oz Bushmill’s Whiskey
- 1 oz triple sec
- 2 oz sour mix
- splash of lime juice
- Harp Lager
- lime wedge
- drop of green food coloring
- green sugar rim
- Put sugar into a Ziploc bag with a couple drops of green food coloring and shake.
- Rim your margarita glass with your green sugar.
- Add whiskey, triple sec, sour mix, and splash of lime juice to glass. Fill with Harp and ice, then stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and put in a drop of green food coloring for fun (optional).