This variation on the popular Moscow Mule was dreamt up in the Green Mountains of Vermont, so it’s not familiar to “flatlanders”—those unlucky enough to live outside the state. Our very own Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup adds a faintly smoky swirl of sweetness to this spicy cocktail. It’s the next best thing to being in Vermont.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Yield: 6 oz., serves 1
- 2 oz. SILO Distillery Vodka
- 1/2 oz. MF Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 3 oz. ginger beer
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 cinnamon stick
Tools & Materials
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the vodka, maple syrup and lime juice, shaking until well chilled.
- Pour into the glass and top with the ginger beer.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake until well chilled.
- Fill the glass with ice and strain the cocktail on top.
- Garnish with the lime wedge and cinnamon stick.