The Egg Bar is the perfect compliment to the Bloody Mary bar. If you’re hosting a brunch, this is that way to do it! See below for my topping suggestions to go along with each of my bloody mary’s.
Start with a basic egg quiche, cut into bars, and create a toppings bar for your guests to dress theirs up. It’ll give them a variety of taste with minimal work!
Suggested combos to go with the Bloody Mary Bar
- Classic: bacon, tomatoes, sour cream, chopped scallions, cheddar cheese
- Mexican (to go with the Bloody Maria): queso fresco, salsa, hot sauce, jalapeños, red peppers, corn
- English (to go with the Bloody Margaret): asparagus, creme fraiche, salmon roe, dill
- Asian (to go with the Bloody Geisha): baby corn, ponzu sauce, shiitake mushrooms, black and white sesame seeds, bean sprouts, daikon, wasabi
- Italian (to go with the Bloody Mariella): parmesan cheese, roasted tomatoes, chopped basil, roasted peppers, extra virgin olive oil